- Are you an MD or PharmD with Master’s Degree (MS or MPH) or equivalent postgraduate qualification in Epidemiology, or a PhD Epidemiologist in infectious diseases and/ or vaccine-related epidemiology?
- Do you have at least 5 years experience in Epidemiological studies Project Management?
- Are you Fluent in English?
As Clinical Epidemiologist, you will contribute to the development of a worldwide epidemiological strategy and research plan. You will develop and disseminate information that helps advance the understanding of the impact and burden of disease (including disease frequency, co-morbidity; outcomes; high risk groups; utilization of services; and disease natural history and trends)
- You will coordinate and implement epidemiological activities and critical studies for product development and access
- You will bring epidemiologic expertise and methodology to influence across phases of product development
- You will provide epidemiological consultation at project & access/medical plan team level
- You will work effectively with the clinical development & access team to communicate about disease occurrence, disease understanding, payer evidence, risk management plan, and safety issues based on reviews of available literature and/or new studies
- You will be responsible for the information provided in safety and regulatory documents regarding epidemiological data
- You will review in-house publications
- You will plan and coordinate scientific dissemination of epidemiological data, in consultation with internal & external stakeholders
- You will participate in task forces/capabilities framework/working groups, development of policies/SOP/guidances related to epidemiological activities
- You have an MD or PharmD with Master’s Degree (MS or MPH) or equivalent postgraduate qualification in Epidemiology or PhD Epidemiologist in infectious diseases and/ or vaccine-related epidemiology.
- You have at least 5 years of successful experience in project management of epidemiological studies at major pharmaceutical companies
- You have excellent knowledge of the epidemiological research including post-authorization regulatory commitments (previous specific training is a plus)
- You have experience in writing protocols, driving epidemiological studies, interpretation of complex data, and presentation at scientific congresses and writing scientific papers.
- You are able to understand and interpret scientific methods and information and communicate the data to both scientific and lay audiences, in written and presentation formats
- You have strong skills in using statistical tools and database software, as well as proficiency in collating and analyzing epidemiologic data
- You are customer oriented/ Service oriented; mature; calm under pressure
- You are fluent in English