For one of our clients located in the east of Brussels, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Clinical Scientist (Oncology).
- Do you have a Biomedical PhD or at least 5 years of professional experience in clinical research or do you have a nursing degree with 5 years of experience in clinical research and in oncology?
- Do you have experience in the pharmaceutical industry?
- Are you fluent in English (oral and written)?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
As a Clinical Scientist, you have several responsibilities.
- You provide scientific or clinical expertise by contributing to the development of clinical trials from the study synopsis to full protocol writing.
- You assist in the daily management of clinical trials
- You work closely with other functional areas including statistics, regulatory, operations, data management and contracts.
- You have a Biomedical PhD or at least 5 years of professional experience in clinical research. Or, you have a nursing degree with at least 5 years of experience in oncology and in clinical research.
- You have experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You are able to work within a team and to take responsibilities and initiatives
- You are fluent in English (oral and written), other languages are an asset
- You are able to write and check content and quality of scientific documents
- You are a good communicator with a broad range of stakeholders
- You have a good level of computer literacy
+32 10 68 53 30