For one of our leading clients in the region of Gent we are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Trial Assistant:
- Do you have a first experience with Clinical Research and looking for an opportunity to work at Sponsor side?
Are you conscientious, quality-minded and possess strong administrative skills?
Do you have a good knowledge of English and Dutch?
Then apply as soon as you can, because the first interviews will start soon!
The Clinical Trial Assistant administers, maintains and coordinates the logistical aspects of the given clinical trial(s) according to GCP (Good Clinical Practice) and relevant SOP’s and acts as a point of contact for the Clinical Trial Team, the Clinical Development group and the vendors working on the given trial(s).
- Support the Clinical Trial Lead(s) and Operational Lead through the performance of clinical trial related tasks (e.g., organizing internal meetings (agenda, minutes, action points), assist with organizing monitors’ and investigator meetings)
- Handling process flow of follow-up on contracts, CDAs, letters of intent, POs, invoices, up to payment release
- Preparing and maintaining different trial-related trackers
- Review and file documentation for clinical trials.
- In collaboration with the Clinical Trial Lead, ensure high quality TMF(s) (both internal TMF as well as TMF CRO) throughout each study.
- Enable process improvement initiatives through sharing of best practices
- Support to other Clinical Development members or sub-departments
- Team Player
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Conflict handling and problem solving
- Being accountable: exercising judgment/impact of decisions/consequences
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written) and Dutch
- Proficient in Windows and MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Contribute to the development and improvement of departmental procedures, processes and templates
- Accurately in working with documents and numbers, taking accountability in consigned tasks
- Service oriented approach, flexible and proactive towards changing needs of the clients
--> Open for freelancers!
+32 15 21 11 04