For a client in Mechelen, we are looking for a Data Management Assistant!
- Do you have a bachelor degree?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
- Are you interested in a job full of variety?
Then you are the DM Assistant we are looking for!
The main responsibility of the Data Management Assistant (DMA) is to assist the Data Management/EDC departments and Project Managers with project related and/or general administrative work.
The main responsibility of the Management Assistant Biometrics and Medical Affairs (MA-BMA) is to assist the Biometrics Head with all management assistant tasks and to support the BMA team with administrative work.
- All kind of administrative support towards the DM, EDC and PM Biometrics teams
- CRF/DCF/Questionnaires receipt and tracking
- Sending out data queries on clinical study data to investigational sites
- Correspondence with the sites and external providers related to necessary documentation and keep track of the status (Data Transfer Agreements, missing CRF pages, outstanding data queries, missing questionnaires…)
- Attend team meetings and write meeting minutes and/or reports
- Data entry of clinical trial data in the database
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) trials: entering/freezing/locking of questionnaires and additional e-CRF data not entered by the site personnel
- Participate in the User Acceptance Testing for EDC trials
- Manage the User Management Tools for the EDC team
- Filing of all appropriate documentation in the Data Management Files (DMF) and CRF binders
- Create Data Management / EDC files for non-eTMF trials
- Bookmarking of CRF’s
- Scanning of CRF’s/DCF’s/external data
- Perform quality controls on trials
- Archiving of closed non e-TMF projects
- Correspondence concerning general items
- Organize travel arrangements
- Employee administration (request access in different systems, ordering laptops…)
- Give introduction training to new employees explaining all general and administrative rules which are applied within the BMA department
- Managing I-expense (expense notes system)
- Managing iProcurement (ordering system)
- Follow-up on missing timecard reports, employee activity reports, job function reports
- Follow-up on forecast and report forecast towards the director of Biometrics and Medical Affairs.
- Managing HR performance calendars
- Bachelor in office management/ management assistant (medical secretary is a plus) or equivalent through experience
- Languages: very good knowledge of English and Dutch
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Team player
- Very accurate and with an eye for detail!!
- Respect for deadlines
Anneleen De Vos
015 21 11 04