For a client in the region of Puurs/Bornem, we are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker.
- Are you in the possession of a degree in a scientific field?
- Are you experienced in process design/optimisation?
- Do you have experience with DMAIC, 6-sigma, ...?
Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
Implementation of compliant, efficient, effective processes in the field of GMP Documentation & Record Management taking into account:
- regulatory requirements (Quality Standards of the client)
- organizational/business needs
- gap analysis
- voice of the customer analysis
- bench marking
- action planning
- process design and (existing) processes optimization
- documenting the processes in new/changed procedures
- communication & training of the new/changed processes
- change management
Desired educational level:
- Master degree in scientific field
- Experience in process design/process optimisation (administrative processes) using techniques such as: DMAIC, 6-sigma, lean management (value stream mapping)
- Experience in Documentation Management Systems / Archiving systems is an asset
- Out of the box thinker
- Conceptual & analytical thinking with ability to bring a concept to a final solution
- Benchmarking skills
- Profound & structured approach
- Project Management skills: ability to define action plan taking all elements into consideration and ensure to meet due dates)
- Eager to design/implement e-solutions for administrative processes
- Stakeholder management
- Change agent
- Team player
Anneleen De Vos
015 21 11 04