Valesta Belgium has launched the Valesta Site Support (VSS) to provide solutions for clinical sites with resource needs.
- Do you have a Nursing/Midwifery degree and experience in working with clinical trials?
- Are you fluent in English and do you have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French?
- Are you a freelancer?
Then this might be the ideal job for you!
Joining this team, you will work in a hospital environment. Here you will be directly involved in clinical studies and work closely together with the clinical site staff members.
• Visiting the clinical sites and collecting patient samples.
• Responsible for the trial related data-entry.
• You are accountable for the distribution of patient samples to the corresponding central labs.
• Collecting patient information and providing study-related patient education.
• Participate in the Informed Consent process
• Provide appropriate training and educate study participants about the study and the new drug/device
• Attend monitoring visits with the CRA's
• Safety follow-up and adverse event reporting
• Midwifery or Nursing degree
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Flexible to work in different locations, according to project needs
• Fluent in French, Dutch and English
• Service and quality-minded
• Experience in Clinical Research
+32 15 21 11 04