For one of our clients located in Wavre, we are looking for a Health Economics Expert.
- Do you have a Master Level in Health Economics or Life Sciences?
- Do you have 5 years' experience in Health Economics?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply as soon as you can!
As Health Economics Expert you are responsible to support the health economics activities for one or more vaccines by developing HE models and managing HE studies.
- You develop a consolidated core HE model for customization by the countries;
- You generate a supportive model guidance;
- You manage development of a model publication;
- You develop a budget impact model and manage development of cost optimization model;
- You assist countries in the process of customizing the core model to the local needs and requirements;
- You manage and coordinate the country customization process in accordance with envisioned country priority setting;
- You participate to the strategy development.
- You manage projects of health economics studies :
- You participate to project contracting;
- Management of developing finalized project protocol/charter;
- Day to day management of project execution until completion in terms of content, quality norms, time lines and budget control;
- Interim reports;
- Final report and comprehensive PP presentation;
- Development of publication/poster potentially but not necessarily in collaboration with Key External Experts
- You have minimum Master Level in Health Economics or Life Sciences background
- You ideally have 5 years’ experience in Health Economics. Preferred experience in public health and/or vaccine Analyse and development of HE models
- You have good knowledge in statistics and in epidemiology
- You have good communication skills
- You are team player
- You have good adaptability skills
- You have the following IT skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Treeage, Excel, Matlab
- You are fluent in English
+32 10 68 53 30