For one of our clients located in the center of the Hainaut, we are looking for an enthusiastic (Junior) trilingual Medical Expert
- Do you have a MD, a PharmD or a PhD in life-sciences?
- Are you trilingual DU/FR/EN?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for! Read more and apply as soon as you can!
As Medical Expert, your role is to provide scientific support to the Medical Affairs and Sales & Marketing departments in order to support the development of company’s portfolio.
- You will maintain a high level of knowledge in therapeutic areas of company’s products by monitoring the scientific literature, participating to conferences and through contacts with Key Opinion Leaders in the field.
- You will answer adequately to scientific & medical requests from health professionals.
- You will also analyze data from in vitro studies and clinical studies with the aim of preparing various reports (abstract, articles and other scientific records for internal and external purposes).
- You will be in charge of the training of the sales teams
- You will contribute to marketing actions. In this context, you will develop promotional materials by collecting, analyzing and implementing scientific & medical data.
- You will represent the company by participating in relevant congresses, symposia and other meetings.
- You will create and maintain an HCP network in your field of expertise.
- You will report directly to the Head of Medical Affairs.
- You have a Master Degree and a first experience in a similar position, or you have a MD, PharmD or PhD in life-sciences (experience in antimicrobial chemotherapy, vascular surgery or gastroenterology is an asset)
- You are trilingual DU/FR/EN
- You have excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- You have advanced presentation skills.
- You are able to understand, interpret, discuss and present complex scientific data. Your ability to analyze and synthesize allows you to transpose a scientific message to "Sales & Marketing" pitch
- You have the ability to synthesize scientific information and to communicate it effectively at a peer level with HCPs
- You are Well organized, you are able to plan your activities autonomously within a cross-functional team
- You are self-motivated and flexible, able to start and work independently within your area of responsibilities
- You are willing to travel (20 to 30%)
- You are at ease with IT tools; you are mastering at least Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A specific training in Marketing is an asset