For one of our client located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager (IDMP).
- Do you have a PhD in Life Sciences?
- Do you have a first experience in a pharmaceutical environment (an internship is sufficiant)?
- Are you fluent in english?
If this applies to you, don't hesitate to contact us and/or send your CV!
As a Project Manager, you will help to screen the different data sources, create the initial IDMP data set and identify potential data quality challenges to be escalated to the business.
- You will be responsible to find, extract, transform, and encode the IDMP information
- You will be required to compare different data set, but also ensure information coherence
- You will formulate recommendation to the business to enhance information quality
- You have a PhD in Life Sciences
- You have excellent level in English (written & Oral).
- You have basic to Advanced knowledge in the IDMP, Chemistry, Vaccinology and Biology will be a major differentiator.
- You are able to deliver under pressure.
- You have good communication skills
- You are a Team Player
- You pay attention to details
- You have Regulatory Affairs Knowledge (Nice to Have)
- You know Microsoft Office suite
- You know Microsoft Team Site (Can be learned)
- You know SAP EHS (Can be learned)
+32 10 68 53 30