For one of our client located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic LIMS Business Analyst.
- Do you have a Master Degree and experience in supporting business system users?
- Do you have experience in SAP and Labware LIMS?
- Are you fluent in English (oral and written)?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
Within the LIMS Deployment & User Support team, you take part in the management of Information Systems that support the logistics of Human Biological Samples, the definition of assays and lab testing activities within the clinical studies.
- You take an active part in the management of systems in close collaboration with TECH team in order to propose efficient IT solutions that support business processes and improve business efficiency.
- You provide strong support to system users on a day to day basis: you act as the single point of contact between business and IT, you advise users, you simulate test cases in inferior environments in order to determine if the scenario is relevant for production.
- You understand problems/issues, determine root cause and assess the impact on data and on business. You take part in the definition of incident resolution priority based on risk/criticality. You ensure proper follow-up and communication to stakeholders.
- You identify the different opportunities to enhance the systems that would improve the business efficiency and/or quality (collect and log opportunities, assess the impact on business, determine implementation workload and cost, define priority)
- You take an active part in the periodic delivery of corrections and enhancements (test the corrections/improvements delivered by the IT department; draft System Acceptance Test Protocols; create data sets and execute system validation; train users on new functionalities; ensure adequate communication to users)
- You are responsible for the System Business Administration: create and manage static data, create users, roles, accesses…
- You ensure permanent validated state of systems (review and update system documentation, re-execution of validation protocols…)
- You manage accesses to systems in order to ensure that the right users have the right accesses
- You act as system expert during IT projects (take an active part to workshops; take part to the system informal testing and validation phases; gain knowledge in order to become the experts of the new solution deployed)
- You have a Master degree and a significant experience in supporting business system users
- You have experience in SAP (R/3 and/or EWM) and in Labware LIMS
- You have an affinity with process improvement and optimization
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a very good level of French and English
- You have the ability to manage time and priorities
- You have an analytical mind
- You are comfortable with the use of IT tools and a big amount of data
- You are proactive, flexible and stress resistant
- You are results oriented and customer focused
- You are eager to learn in a very complex and evolving environment
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently with no or little supervision