For one of our client located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Medical Scientific Services Specialist.
- Do you have a Degree in Pharmacy, Bio-Medical Sciences, Life Sciences or equivalent ?
- Do you have a experience in Medical Information, RA and scientific writing within the pharmaceutical industry?
- Do you have strong scientific/medical writing skills in English?
As Medical Scientific Services Specialist you will ensure professional handling of external Medical Information questions, delivery of timely MI within the framework of policies, legal and regulatory expectations. This includes ensuring process and case documentation.
- You develop and maintain the standard letters
- You manage the process for receipt and resolution of questions not dealt with in standard letters but considered as MI queries
- You maintain appropriate systems and tools for management of Medical Information
- You make reporting on Medical Information activities (volume, issues...)
- You make appropriate communication of safety issues raised via medical queries.
- You give general support and coordination to ensure accuracy of reply to LOCs for all queries that cannot be addressed locally.
- You contribute to ongoing improvement of this process
- You are influential within Medical Affairs in anchoring this process, through appropriate engagement with Medical Affairs players
- You signal to management issues with non-respect of the MI process.
- You develop, review & communicate medically relevant insights to Global Medical affairs on the questions received and any trends or gaps observed.
- You have a degree in Pharmacy, Bio-Medical Sciences, Life Sciences or equivalent
- You have a sound starting knowledge of vaccines
- You have solid clinical/therapeutic knowledge, pathophysiology, pharmacology and pharmacotherapy knowledge
- You have strong scientific/medical writing skills in English (eg PhD) to be able to generate MedicaI Information content.
- You can communicate clearly, concisely, accurately and completely with the ability to flex communication style.
- You have rigourous and disciplined approach, well structured and organized, with eye for details, analytical skills.
- You are self-starter
- You are customer oriented
- You are teamplayer
- You are able to operate effectively in multicultural matrix organization
- You have influencing skills to obtaining the information from other departments in a timely matter and to obtain review and approval by other people involved in the MI process.
- You have experience in/with:
- Medical Information in a Local Operating Company
- vaccine Medical Affairs in pharmaceutical industry
- Scientific writing / literature searches
- (a clinical (R&D) setting)
- (application of industry code of practices)
+32 10 68 53 30