For one of our client located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced R&D Administrative Assistant.
- Do you have a degree as a Management Assistant?
- Do you have a first experience as an Administrative Assistant in the pharmaceutical sector?
- Are you fluent in french and in english (oral and written)?
If this applies to you, don't hesitate to contact us and/or send your CV!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will manage in partnership with business, the delivery, the installation and the qualification of R&D equipments. You will also manage their moving and their requalifications if necessary. You will also support the operational activities of the R&D Department from an administrative point of view.
1. You take in charge all Administrative tasks for the department which is composed of :
- 10 internal staff (located on-site)
- 100 external staff (located on-site)
- 50 staff working as part of service delivery contracts (located off-site
2. Tasks include :
- Timesheet management for external staff
- Purchase order creation
- Invoice checking on above purchase orders
- Expenditure tracking on major contracts, e.g. wide area network contract to 30 sites
- Management of all office supplies for the internal and external users
- Archive/document management
- Travel booking
- Expense processing
- Internal employee credit card management
- all other administrative tasks
- You have a degree as a Management Assistant
- You have at least a first experience as an Administrative Assistant in the pharmaceutical sector (an internship is sufficient)?
- You have a first experience in data entry and in reporting in SAP (or similar entreprise systems)
- You are structured and organized
- You are able to manage and dispatch a highly variable workload
- You have good communication skills (spoken and written)
- You are fluent in French and in English
+32 2 588 16 07