For one of our leading clients in the region of Zaventem, we are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Assistant:
- Do you have a first experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry?
- Are you an administrative talent?
- Do you have a good knowledge of languages (NL/FR/ENG)?
Don't hesitate to apply and find out more about this interesting opportunity!
As a Regulatory Affairs Assistant you are the central point of contact for the Regulatory Team and provide support in a wide variety of tasks.
- Scan and file new product marketing authorizations for BE and LX.
- Check the correctness of updated marketing authorizations for BE & LUX.
- Update the appropriate databases in order to be compliant with Art. 57 requirements
- Check of print-proofs
- Review of translations from English to French, Dutch and German.
BACK UP TASKS:
- Support of Head Pharmaceutical Affairs and the RA team.
- Prepare meetings and foresee the necessary material
- Correspondence: Prepare cover letters, Archiving of regulatory dossiers
- Prepare short SPC for marketing material
- Check publicity labelings (translations, content, lay-out)
- Check and manage the budget for the FAGG
- Prepare payment requests
- Bachelor Degree (e.g. Office management, Linguistics, degree in Life Sciences..)
- Accuracy, punctuality and an eye for details
- Autonomous, good in planning his/her own work
- Problem solving and analytical
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethics and values
- Team spirit, enthusiasm
- Good knowledge of languages: Dutch, French and English (German is an asset)
+32 15 21 11 04