For a client in the region of Mechelen/Aarschot we are looking for a Risk Assessment Coordinator.
- Did you obtain a master in sciences?
- Do you have a good knowledge of English?
- Are you an extroverted person?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
- Quality Risk Management contributes to a sustained focus on product quality and patient protection throughout the product and process lifecycle. Additionally it helps ensure that potential product and patient risks are systematically assessed, controlled, reviewed, communicated , and documented appropriately
- Risk assessments of pharmaceutical processes following Eudralex (collection of rules and regulations governing medicinal products in the European Union).
- Training on the job
- Pre-work: looking information in PQR (product quality reviews), audits, complaints, deviations, market trends, …
- Risk assessment: scheduling risk assessment sessions; being in charge of guiding a team through a risk assessment, maintaining the scope of the risk assessment, keeping all info in an excel, follow up actions, …
- Reporting: summarize results from Risk assessment in report and ensure follow up actions are installed
- Responsible for the organization/coordination of a completed & approved report
- Internal contacts with the different departments.
- Writing documents in English - Meeting language is Dutch
Specific requirements (skills) or experience for the assignment
- • Master in science - graduate is possible
- • Knowledge of Excel/Word
- • Has a good knowledge of English
- • Is able to work autonomously
- • Team player
- • Extravert personality
- • Is accurate, critical and flexible
- • Is well organized - set priorities
Anneleen De Vos
015 21 11 04