For one of our client located in Wavre, I'm actively looking for a Vaccine Supply Assistant.
- Do you hold a Bachelor Degree?
- Do you have some experience in clinical research (CTA,...)
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
As Vaccine Supply Assistant (VSA) you provide administrative and operational support for all activities related to the logistic of clinical trial supplies.
- You work on all types of studies according to ICH GCP and /or other ethical guidelines, policies and SOPs within defined timelines to ensure the quality of the study data with regard to clinical trial supplies.
- You have a basic knowledge on status of individual studies on which she/he is working.
Document Management and Administrative Support
- You prepare & support for the operational meetings
- You assist in design/customization of the Study Procedures Manual and specific randomization user guide
- You track day to day, in a proactive and autonomous manner, essential documents.
- You create tracking tables for studies and clinical trial supplies. You maintain accurate and up-to-date information of the project e.g. expiry dates, lot status, shipment dates….
- You provide support in trainings (creation of material for training / refresher session…).
- You maintain e-TMF up to date
- You create study design and Supply Request in SAP:
- You create Study and Logistical design
Supply Request for clinical trial supplies
- You create supply Request for material and biospecimen labels
- You manage any other work related to the study logistics delegated by the VSC.
- You do the follow-up of clinical trial supplies and material ordering with CRA’s (LOC’s) and CTSU.
- You track expiry dates of clinical trial supplies and material.
- You track inventory in Warehouses, Transit Centres
- You actively participate to logistical meetings with internal and external partners
- You hold a Bachelor degree ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, etc.)
- You ideally have 3 years of experience in a similar position (CTA, …)
- You have a background knowledge of clinical trials (asset)
- You have good communication skills and Team spirit
- You are well organized, eye for detail
- You are independent worker
- You have motivated and dynamic personality
- You are proactive
- You are IT tools oriented
- You are familiar with SAP
+32 10 68 53 30