For one of our clients in East-Flanders, we are urgently looking for an experienced Medical science liaison Oncology, who is fluent in French, since you will cover the French part of Belgium.
It is a product that will be launched next year, previous oncology launch experience is therefore considered as an asset.
Interested to find out more? Don't hesitate to contact us!
To support our ongoing growth and great demand of our clients in Belgium, we are searching for enthusiastic Junior Clinical Data Managers to reinforce our clinical research team.
- Do you have a university degree in a paramedical area?
- Do you have a good knowledge of English and an interest for databases?
- Do you have an eye for detail and good communication skills?
Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for!
We currently have several open positions for experienced CRA's in our portfolio, to reinforce our research teams in the industry.
- Do you have at least one year of experience as CRA?
- Are you trilingual?
- Are you communicative, and do you find it important to establish a good relationship with the site?
Do you need more specific information? Don't hesitate to call or drop me an email!
For one of our clients in the region of East Flanders, we are looking for a Senior GCP Quality Management Specialist. This position is also open for freelancers.
- Do you have 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry?
- Are you interested in an office based position in a growing and innovative company?
- Are you familiar with a regulated environment (pharmaceutical) and inspections?
- Would you describe yourself as very organised, proactive and with excellent negotiation skills?
Then don't hesitate to contact us, because this is a unique opportunity!
For our clients we are continuously looking for experienced Clinical Project Managers. Maybe you are the ideal match for the clinical research team and you have the qualifications they are looking for?
We have opportunities for experienced PM's, as well as junior PM's. We also have opportunities open for freelancers.
Are you interested in finding out more? Read more and apply as soon as you can.
We are continuously looking for experienced pharmacovigilance professionals to reinforce our Valesta team.
- You are fluent in English?
- You have experience with safety and regulatory data?
- You see report writing as a daily part of your job?
Then you might be the Pharmacovigilance professional we are looking for!
Given the great demand of our clients, to support our growth and to reinforce our teams in the industry we are continuously looking for both beginners and experienced colleagues.
We offer a continuous flow of new client requests and career opportunities, ranging from administration to management, from research to commercial, all situated in the exciting world of clinical trials.
The work is project-based and varies from first work experiences for young graduates to extensive management work for seniors and freelancers.