We are actively hiring! We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced Talent Acquisition Associates/ Recruiters to reinforce our enthusiastic team, you will focus on the Belgian and Dutch market
- Do you have experience with recruitment of life sciences profiles?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
- Are you service-minded and result-oriented?
Interested? Read more and apply as soon as you can.
For one of our clients in the region of East Flanders, we are looking for a Senior GCP Quality Management Specialist. This position is also open for freelancers.
- Do you have 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry?
- Are you interested in an office based position in a growing and innovative company?
- Are you familiar with a regulated environment (pharmaceutical) and inspections?
- Would you describe yourself as very organised, proactive and with excellent negotiation skills?
Then don't hesitate to contact us, because this is a unique opportunity!
For our clients we are continuously looking for experienced Clinical Project Managers. Maybe you are the ideal match for the clinical research team and you have the qualifications they are looking for?
We have opportunities for experienced PM's, as well as junior PM's. We also have opportunities open for freelancers.
Are you interested in finding out more? Read more and apply as soon as you can.
We are continuously looking for experienced pharmacovigilance professionals to reinforce our Valesta team.
- You are fluent in English?
- You have experience with safety and regulatory data?
- You see report writing as a daily part of your job?
Then you might be the Pharmacovigilance professional we are looking for!
Given the great demand of our clients, to support our growth and to reinforce our teams in the industry we are continuously looking for both beginners and experienced colleagues.
We offer a continuous flow of new client requests and career opportunities, ranging from administration to management, from research to commercial, all situated in the exciting world of clinical trials.
The work is project-based and varies from first work experiences for young graduates to extensive management work for seniors and freelancers.