For our client, a CRO, we are looking for an experienced data manager.
- Do you have a first experience as clinical data manager?
- Have you worked with eCRF's, and knowledge of SAS encoding?
- Are you meticulous, and do you have an eye for detail?
- Do you have a scientific degree?
Then don't hesitate to contact me!
You execute several data management activities within the framework of clinical trial activities to ensure the completeness, accuracy and consistency of the data so that they meet the standards of quality for analysis and reporting to regulatory bodies in compliance with local and global regulations.
You are involved in clinical trial programs in order to perform all necessary activities and you have frequent interactions with Project Manager, Line Manager, Project Team Members, Medical Director, other Clinical Operations Department Members (medical writers, drug supply manager and CRA’s), Biostatistician, QA department, ...
- The datamanager ensures a correct representation in a clinical database of the Investigator’s observations and of the actual treatment of the subjects included in the trial, ensuring the CRF reflects the protocol, data are logical, precise and there are no missing data.
- To work according to GCP, applicable regulations and local SOP's
- You are the sole responsible DM in the European offices in Belgium and take charge of DM developments and projects
- You have a medical/scientific degree.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as clinical data manager in a CRO or pharmaceutical, biotech or medical devices company.
- You are able to work independently and work pro-actively.
- You have strong communication skills and are used to working in a team environment.
- You are accurate, conscientious and stress resistant.
- You are fluent in English.
015 21 11 04