For the moment we have several junior positions within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Do you have a Bachelor or Master degree in the in a paramedical area, biomedical or pharmaceutical sciences?
Are you fluent in English and do you have good knowledge of Dutch and/or French?
Are you meticulous, quality-oriented and possess good communication skills?
Then don’t hesitate and find out more about your career possibilities in the Life Sciences!
As a Junior Clinical Research Professional you are part of a clinical trial team and are responsible for the smooth execution of the clinical trial process. You have a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
We currently have several opportunities to start your career in Clinical Research:
Data Management/ Database Validation
- Review of electronic case report forms (eCRF’s)
- Check clinical databases on inconsistent, missing and incorrect data
- Generate queries towards the sites in order to get the data clean
- Review functional specifications for database-tools
- Create test steps and validation documents for User Acceptance Testing
- Coordinate all trial and sponsor related trainings and oversee that training programs are followed and documented
- Organize User Acceptance Testing
- Communications with all involved parties
Clinical Trial Assistant
- Follow-up on clinical trial administration, meeting coordination, minute taking, travel arrangements, faxing, copying and mailing
- Review of study documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy
- Completion of relevant Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) fields, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project study plan
- Liaison with study sites and establishment of good communication lines with various departments
Clinical Research Associate
- You perform monitoring visits from initiation to close out
- You may support in operational feasibility to assess feasibility of trial in Belgium
- You ensure detailed corresponding reports and administration
- You train your investigational site staff on study specific procedures
- You evaluate appropriate site compliance and data quality
- You respond to site-related queries and escalate site-related issues
- You are responsible for operational site management
- You actively contribute to results oriented department goals
Quality Assurance Assistant
- You provide support in the development and the implementation of the QA program
- You participate to the preparation of and during regulatory inspections
- You take in charge the handling and the follow-up of Quality Complaints
- You provide support in the department with change control, document control, calibration and deviation follow-up
- You format, review contents and upload quality documents in the system
- You organize and follow up on the required trainings
Next to these positions, we occasionally have opportunities as Regulatory affairs assistant, Junior MSL or in the department of Drug Safety.
- Bachelor in the paramedical area, Bachelor Medical Management Assistant, Master Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences, Master in Medicine, PhD in a scientific field …
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- Eye for detail, quality-oriented and well-organized
- Good communication skills, team-player
- Stress resistant
- Experience is a plus
+32 15 21 11 04