Due to a strong upcoming demand of our clients we are urgently looking for enthusiastic Clinical Trial Assistants!
We currently have multiple vacancies:
- Region: Brussels (Trilingual), Walloon-Brabant (Fr-Eng), Flemish Brabant (Trilingual, experienced)
- Next to our CTA positions, we have opportunities such as Inhouse CRA, Start-up associate, RA assistant.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about the different open vacancies!
As a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) you are part of a clinical trial team and responsible for the administrative support during the startup, execution and closing of clinical studies. You have a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities. As a key person you are essential for a smooth flow of the clinical trial process.
- You ensure detailed corresponding reports and administration
- You are responsible for administrative support towards the study site team
- You are responsible for submission of the study to CA and EC.
- You actively contribute to result oriented department goals
- You set up and maintain study site files
- You have an overview and track day to day, in a proactive and autonomous manner, all essential documents (and any updates).
- You liaise with study sites and establish good communication lines with various departments.
- You assist in site visits if required.
- You organize and review translations of study documents.
- You coordinate and follow up site payments
- You are the single point of contact between clinical study team and project manager
- Experience with clinical trials (at least 1 year) or first experience
- You are trilingual (English, French, Dutch) – speaking and writing
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills
- You have advanced computer skills
- You are meticulous and efficient
- You are stress resistant and are able to take responsibility
Are you interested in finding out more? Don’t hesitate to contact us immediately!
+32 15 21 11 04