For one of our client, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced PT Doc Consultant in the radiopharmaceutical field.
Do you have a first experience in technical writing?
Do you have an ability to analyse and understand technical matters?
Are you fluent in English?
Maybe you are the new colleague we are looking for!
As a PT Doc Consultant, your mission is two-fold.
- You prepare an updated version of the Service Engineer’s Guide, which is a high-level and generic manual that is applicable to two brands of a specific product.
- You prepare an updated version of a set of maintenance procedures, which are at varying degrees of completion.
- Special requirements
- All manuals are to be written in English using Adobe® FrameMaker®.
- Templates will be provided.
- All specific guidelines on in-house use of FrameMaker® will be provided.
- You have a degree in a relevant subject and a proven working experience in technical writing.
- You have an ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- You have strong interviewing, listening and writing skills.
- You have a working knowledge of Adobe® FrameMaker®.
- You have an excellent command of English (written & spoken) and an understanding of how to address non-native speakers.
- You have an acceptable knowledge of french.
- The ability to analyze and understand technical matters (hardware and software) or a technical experience is a real asset.
- You have an analytical mind and you pay attention to details.
- You take initiative and you are tenacious.
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You are able to keep your documentation management administration up to date.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are available ASAP and for a duration of 3 - 6 months.
+32 2 588 16 07