For one of our clients in the area of Antwerp, we are looking for a Product Transfer Senior Project Manager.
- Do you have previous pharma and project management experience?
- Do you have technical transfer experience?
- Are you willing to travel up to 25%?
- Are you a born leader with excellent communication and negotiation skills?
Then check out this vacancy!
The Project Manager is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of E2E Product Transfer projects within the Value Stream Management organization of Product Management within the Supply Group.
- The position will require leading multiple complex projects, prioritized by the Value Stream Leaders and the Senior Leadership team, within the various Therapeutic Areas of Product Management.
- The Project Manager serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Stream Leader(s), executes his/her respective projects in-line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business related results.
- The Senior Project Manager shall lead specific multi product and global site product transfers within the project portfolio to execute at a minimum the key activities and deliverables.
This role requires a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively with cross-functional teams. One that can demonstrate experience in the successful delivery of multiple product transfers from planning through to closeout. One that possess leadership, people management skills have a high level of proficiency and experience in project management. Be highly focused and inner-directed to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with defined objectives. Well organised and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- Team Leadership
- Previous Transfer experience (analytical, technical, regulatory and supply chain implementation)
- Complex Project Planning & Team coordination
- Stakeholder Management
- Crisis Management
- Risk Management
- Problem Solving
- Financial Management & Budgeting
- Decision Making
- Excellent communication skills
- Change Management
- Experience with Change Controls
- Experience with Quality Systems
015 21 11 04