Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Belgium, is looking for a program manager to lead a program combining an integrated platform with smart technologies. Do you recognise yourself in the following description? Then take your chance and send me your cv!
- Are you an experienced Clinical Project Manager with international experience?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Are you tech-savvy or do you have experience with smart technologies (smartphones, scanning devices, automate clinical supply, ... )
- Are you an assertive, process oriented and do you have leadership skills?
ISTEP (Integrated Trial & Engagement Program) is a program combining an integrated platform with smart technologies such as smartphones, smart packages, scanning devices that will enable personalized end-to-end patient engagement and automate clinical supply and data management activities.
The first phase is often called eMeds, and a technical pilot has been conducted (link to eMeds Applied Clinical Trials Article) and next the platform, smart packages and mobile strategy has been build out in a more robust and validated environment in close partnership with external partners, which will also own the product. In 4Q '18, a first clinical trial pilot will be conducted with Alzheimer patients, but this is just the first stage of the roadmap with many opportunities & extensions on the platform & smart package roadmap, as well as broader roll out within the company.
The iSTEP program manager will be a member of the iSTEP core team, and
- Support and drive diverse meetings (including documenting outcomes, follow up on action items), internal and external communication strategy (e.g. newsletter, conferences, awards) and budget oversight. Meetings include the weekly iSTEP core team meetings, monthly implementation meetings, quarterly overall team update meetings and overall awareness and introduction meetings within the company.
- Will play a key role in the next pilots selection and implementation (~ 2-4 mid size studies, FPI between 4Q18-2Q19). This involves deep-dive discussions with internal teams (operational, regulatory, technical) on the capabilities of iSTEP, external engagements (e.g. health authority and ethics committee submissions), trial document preparations, platform, mobile and smart package set up, etc. The program manager will also support the first pilot study (FPI in December), and drive the interim analysis evaluation of this first pilot (April/May)
- Must have experience in program management and global clinical trials.
- Preferably strong affinity with novel digital technologies and innovative-minded
- Has strong business knowledge and process orientation.
- Has a global mindset with proven ability to partner cross-culturally and cross-functionally, to develop strong collaborations and to inspire trust across the organization and at all levels is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required. Candidate must be assertive and capable of driving progress of a multidisciplinary project team.
- Candidate has preferably expertise in designing easy-to-understand visuals, graphs, etc.
015 21 11 04