For one of our client located in Wavre, we are looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Supply Manager.
- Do you have a university degree in sciences?
- Do you have 5 years' experience?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you are the ideal candidate for this role! Don't hesitate and apply as soon as you can!
The Clinical Trial Supply Manager (CTSM) is the main point of contact for clinical supplies between Clinical Operations and the TRD Clinical Supplies.
The CTSM is responsible for the supplies used in a clinical trial from start to end, from forecasting until delivery onsite and beyond (IMP reconciliation).
- You are the point of contact with clinical team (central and region) for study related logistic aspects
- You participate to the review of the protocols
- You coordinate the feasibility assessment and risk analysis/mitigation for all logistic aspects of a clinical trial
- You translate the protocol in a logistic demand
- You define – in collaboration – the packaging and randomization strategy
- You define – in collaboration – the shipment and resupply strategy
- You define – in collaboration – the labelling strategy
- You coordinate the Demand Management in SAP
- You coordinate the Demand Management of any non-standard study-related requests outside SAP
- You review any study specific procedures, documents, presentations …
- You assess and find agreement on delivery needs with client and communicate corresponding timelines and any changes to the delivery dates to the client
- You ensure operational activities are timely included and updated as applicable in the Planning
- You act as the point of Contact for study related questions, process clarifications/deviations, training needs, complaints, quality…
- You participate in projects as lead or contributor as assigned by Management
- You coordinate GCP audit (study related)
- You participate to the continuous improvement: raise process improvements, developments …
- You coordinate SOP deviations (study-related)
- You have a university/bachelor’s degree
- You have 5 years’ experience preferably in a clinical supply related role
- You have experience with clinical supply demand management tools preferred (SAP)
- You have general knowledge of GxP principles
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong planning and cross-functional coordination skills
- You pay strong attention to detail
- You are able to work independently with some coaching
- You are able to multi-task and manage complexity
- You can work in a high pressure environment
- You are solution oriented
- You have exceptional collaboration skills
- You have good communication & Presentation skills (English fluency).
+32 10 68 53 30