For a client in the region of Mechelen, we are actively looking for a Quality Responsible Person Belux!
Are you an industrial pharmacist with a first experience and a QP certificate?
Then this might be an interesting opportunity for you!
Make 2018 a very interesting year, and contact me for more information.
- Ensure regulations pertaining to Quality and Compliance for importation, distribution and wholesaling of the products on the markets (e.g. Good Distribution Practice) are fulfilled
- Ensure adherence to Divisional Quality Manual and provide feedback to QM Chapter owners
- Health Authority (HA) interactions and notifications regarding Quality and Supply issues in close collaboration with Regulatory Affairs Belux
- Information and interaction with local business and regional Quality Management
- Ensure Quality perspective is brought into local business initiatives with Quality impact
- Local coordination and execution of product recalls
- Primary country contact for Quality
- Industrial pharmacist
- Someone who can release
- 3-5 years’ work experience
Anneleen De Vos
015 21 11 04
For the full job description, please do not hesitate to contact me!