We are actively looking for an enthusiastic Artwork Coordinator:
- Do you have strong communication and organizational skills?
- Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
- And are you interested in the world of Pharmaceuticals and Regulatory Affairs?
Then this could be an interesting opportunity for you!
As an Artwork Coordinator you are involved in the packaging process of Pharmaceuticals and manage the Artwork flow from A to Z. You are the key contact person between all the different departments: Regulatory Affairs/ Suppliers/Production sites and Logistics.
- Management of the Packaging/Artwork flow (from start-up to delivery)
- Coordination of the Artwork processes: development of artworks, external contact with suppliers and artwork agencies, follow-up of artwork apporovals, ...
- Drafting of the component listings (Bill of Material BOM)
- Follow-up of finished materials in anticipation of the product launches
- Updating of regulatory/artwork documentation and filing
- Monitoring of Track Changes
- Follow-up of GMP guidelines for packagingsmaterials/SOP's/Data in preparation of upcoming audits
- Central point of contact for all involved parties
- Regulatory Affairs, Supply chain, Logistics, Production sites, Quality
- Suppliers, Artwork agencies
- Bachelor degree (office management, supply management, logistics, linguistics,...) or Master degree (communication, management, linguistics, ....)
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical industry/Regulatory Affairs/ Artwork is a strong plus
- Good knowledge of languages ENG/ NL
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- SAP knowledge is a strong plus
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communicator
- Precise and accurate
+32 15 21 11 04