To support the recruitment process for one of our clients located in Brabant Wallon, we are curently looking for a full-time role
- Do you have a Bachelor in biostatistics?
- Do you have SAS programming certification/experience?
- Do you have 2 years experience in statistical programming in pharmaceutical industry?
Then you might be the perfect fit for the position! Read more and apply as soon as you can!
As Statistical Analyst you will be in charge with analisys preparation and documentation.
Main responsibilities / Major Activities
- You will write specifications for SAS programs/macros for study specific analyses or at the standard level
- You will develop, maintain and validate SAS programs/macros for study specific analyses or at the standard level
- You will plan and participate in programming/QC activities at a study- or standard level to deliver all data analysis outputs
- You will develop the tables, figures and listings (TFL) for the statistical analysis plan (SAP) or additional analysis request (AAR)
- You will review and ensure adherence to standards at the study or standard level (e.g., especially in the area of Analysis Data Model (ADaM) and Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) datasets, derivation, output definition and implementation)
- You hold a Bachelor in biostatistics or equivalent
- You are able to understand statistical concept and have knowledge in SAS ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, etc.)
- You have 2-years experience in statistical programming in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent.
- You have experience in SAS programming (including SQL and SAS macro language) to provide programmer/analyst expertise in delivering the programs and outputs.
- You have the ability to design, test and maintain programs.
- You have the ability to create programs for multiple use
- You have good understanding of clinical trial process.
- Basic knowledge of applied statistics is an asset
- You are fluent in English