For one of our client located in Liège, I'm actively looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Assistant.
- Do you hold a Bachelor or Master Degree?
- Do you have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
As Clinical Trial Assistant you will administer, maintain and coordinate the logistical aspects of the given clinical trial(s) according to GCP and relevant SOP’s and act as point of contact for the Clinical Trial Team, support the Clinical Project Manager through the performance of clinical trial related tasks (e.g. Collections review, study specific requirements and plan, investigator meetings, minutes meetings …..)
You report directly to the Chief Medical Officer.
- You are accountable for providing administrative support to the Clinical Trial Team, in order to facilitate management of clinical trials
- You act as the responsible link of communication and coordination between the company and the CRO’s to ensure the timely initiation and completion of clinical trials
- You give overall support with the management of clinical trials in accordance with ICH-GCP, local regulations and SOP’s
- You create, file and maintain the Clinical Trial Master File (TMF) and Investigator Sites Files to ensure ICH/GCP compliance
- You handle process flow of follow-up on contracts, CDAs, letters of intent, POs, invoices, up to payment release
- You prepare and maintain different trial-related trackers
- You participate in process improvement initiatives through sharing of best practices
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree
- You have at least 3 years of clinical research experience in the similar position in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or relevant contract research organization
- You are able to work in a strictly regulated environment (regulatory requirements, SOP’s…)
- You have interest in learning, intellectual curiosity and autonomy
- You have strong communication skills in English and French
- You are organized and rigorous with an excellent attention details
- You are able to work in a multitasking environment
- You have well-developed computer skills (MS Office..)