For one of our client located in Brussels, I'm actively looking for an experienced biostatictician.
- Do you hold MSc, PhD or ScD degree in biostatistics or statistics?
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience in clinical trials research in oncology?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
As Biostatistician you will take part in statistical activities relating to clinical trials and research projects.
- You provide methodological support for the development, conduct and reporting of clinical studies and exploratory research projects (development of the initial concept, writing the statistical sections of the protocol, supervising database setup and cleaning, writing the statistical analysis plan, preparing the statistical analysis reports and contributing to the publication of results).
- You actively contribute to the development and maintenance of state of the art methodology in the department of statistics
- You occasionally teach statistical methodology at training courses or conferences
- You provide independent and objective methodological review of projects in line with internationally recognized guidance and practices.
- You hold MSc, PhD or ScD degree in biostatistics or statistics
- You have at least 5 years of experience in clinical trials research in oncology
- You have experience in the design of (preferably oncology) clinical trials and in survival analysis
- You are proficient in the use of SAS; experience with R is an asset
- You have experience with CDISC/ADAM
- You have good communication skills in both oral and written English
- You are able to work autonomously in an international multidisciplinary environment
- You have good knowledge in health-related quality of life (asset)
+32 10 68 53 30