For one of our client located in Liège area, I'm actively looking for 4 experienced QC physico-chemistry technician.
- Are you graduated in chemistry?
- Do you have 5 years experience with GMP QC physico-chemistry lab?
- Are you fluent in French and English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now.
As Quality Control (QC) Technician you are responsible for testing and confirming that material and in process goods are manufactured to desired specifications and in accordance with company and site requirements and applicable safety, environmental and quality regulations.
- You analyze raw materials, in process goods and finished product to ensure product quality and specifications are met
- You perform laboratory tests or other laboratory work using conventional and computerized machines
- You perform laboratory work and tests according to prescribed standard
- You set up, adjust and operate laboratory equipment and instruments
- You perform tests and assay via thorough understanding of laboratory standard operating procedures and instrumentation.
- You use principles and theories of sciences to solve technical problems
- You maintain accurate and precise records of all laboratory analysis using appropriate record keeping and documentation processes.
- You maintain compliance with quality system
- You assist in any non-routine work needed to solve plant quality problems.
- You calibrate test equipment, reports and maintains historical records of all testing performed
- You work collaboratively with team members with different backgrounds and perspectives
- You participate in Environmental, Health & Safety initiatives as set forth by the company
- You participate in and complete company required training programs
- You hold a graduate level in chemistry with minimum 5 years of previous experience with GMP QC physico-chemistry lab
- You have applied knowledge of analytical chemistry
- You have strong knowledge of GMP and GLP regulations, ICH guidelines, EP/USP/JP pharmacopeias
- You have strong knowledge in HPLC/UPLC/GC systems with good knowledge of Empower software
- You manage technical skills: PSD, FT-IR, UV, DSC…
- You are focus on continuous improvement
- You are self-motivated and pro-active within a team
- You are autonomous and flexible
- You have strong communication and social skills
- You are solutions oriented
- You have excellent knowledge of French and English (oral and written). Any other language is an asset
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft office
- This essential functions requires presence in the workplace on a regular basis and an ability to work extra hours if needed. If applicable, ability to work overtime may be needed to ensure required shift staffing capacity to meet daily production objectives
+32 10 68 53 30