For one of our clients located in Wavre, I'm actively looking for an experienced Lab Scientist.
- Do you have University degree (microbiology, molecular biology)?
- Do you have 3 years' experience of research in a laboratory?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
As Lab Scientist you will manage lab activities in support to clinical assay development and validation, assay maintenance and clinical testing in agreement to GCP/GCLP requirements.
- You are responsible for the scientific and technical management of assays supporting one or several vaccine projects with limited number of technologies.
- You are responsible for technical oversight of lab equipment and related software, including change management, selection process, qualification and validation.
- In close collaboration with CLS Lab Managers and Senior Scientists, you support Platform Head in agreement with applicable quality management system tools to:
- Implement assay development and validation plans
- Perform assay maintenance (Critical reagents characterization and qualification)
- Implement assay trouble shooting plans
- Clinical testing in accordance to agreed timelines
- Oversee data checks and data release
- Identify assay, equipment or process deviations, define & manage CAPAs. Escalate any risks and issues identified.
- Apply good documentation practices (GDP) and manage human biological specimens and raw data in agreement to company rules. Write memos summarizing experiments and written standards relative to his/her domain of expertise.
- Share know-how in his/her field of competency and support others in their scientific/technical development. Present data in meetings within CLS or in front of an external audience
- You hold University degree (microbiology, molecular biology) Ph.D. or equivalent acquired through experience.
- You have at least 3 years of research in laboratory, ideally in molecular biology and in microbiology
- You have strong technical skills and experience with quantitative PCR
- You have strong English and French languages skills both verbal and written
- You are flexible, autonomous, proactive and assertive
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are a good team player
+32 10 68 53 30