To meet the upcoming demand of our clients in the Pharmaceutical Sector, we are looking for enthusiastic Scientific Professionals (Bachelor)
- Do you have a Bachelor degree in a paramedical area, laboratory, biomedical or pharmaceutical sciences?
- Are you fluent in English and do you have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French?
- Are you meticulous, quality-oriented and possess good communication skills?
--> We have several possibilities: CTA, Regulatory Affairs assistant, Quality Assurance, ....
As a graduate in the Life Sciences you can play a crucial role in the development and life-cycle management of medicinal drugs or devices and guarantee product and patient safety during the process.
Currently we have plenty of career and grow opportunities in the Pharmaceutical Industry:
Clinical Trial Assistant
• Follow-up on clinical trial administration, meeting coordination, minute taking, travel arrangements, faxing, copying and mailing
• Review of study documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy
• Completion of relevant Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) fields, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project study plan
• Liaison with study sites and establishment of good communication lines with various departments
Quality Assurance Officer
• You provide support to the QA Manager and Qualified Person
• You participate to the preparation of regulatory/ compliance inspections
• You handle and follow-up the quality complaints, scientific questions or adverse events
• You provide support for track changes, document control and deviation follow-up
• You format, review quality contents and upload quality documents in the system
• You organize and follow-up on compliance trainings
• You manage the repackaging processes
• You file the release samples/ artworks/ SOP’s
Regulatory Affairs Assistant:
• Scan and file new product marketing authorizations for the BENELUX market
• Check the print-proofs of publicity labeling’s and review translations (FR/NL/ENG)
• Prepare meetings and foresee the necessary materials
• Correspondence: Prepare cover letters, Archiving of regulatory dossiers
• Prepare, handle, distribute and file regulatory submissions to national Competent Authorities, Central/ Local Ethics committees
Next to these positions, we occasionally have opportunities within Data Management or Drug Safety or as a Management Assistant.
• Bachelor in the paramedical area (nurse/midwife,…)/ Bachelor in Medical Management Assistant/ Bachelor in Pharmaceutical or biological Lab technology/…..
• Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
• Eye for detail, quality-oriented and well-organized
• Good communication skills, team-player
• Stress resistant
• Experience is a plus
+32 15 21 11 04