For one of our client located in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic RA Associate.
- Do you have a scientific educational background?
- Do you have at least 1-2 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs?
- Are you fluent in English (oral and written)?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
Our client's project is notably to promote the distribution of vaccines and pharmaceutical products in Africa. In the framework of this project, as a RA Associate, your main role is to assist the RA Manager and to provide regulatory support to colleagues in the African Markets.
- You assist the Regulatory Manager and do the follow-up of regulatory files.
- You compile registration files: new market introductions, renewals, variations
- You are in charge of submission to the African distributors
- You are responsible for some Artwork tasks (planning of product changes, input & track of changes into the systems, …)
- You have a scientific educational background and at least 2 years of experience as a RA Associate.
- You have a strong understanding of Regulatory Procedures.
- You are fluent in English (any other languages is an asset)
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel
- You are very organized, you enjoy working "by the book", you are flexible and you appreciate following instructions.
- You are available to start in June.