For one of our clients located in Wavre, we are actively looking for a Clinical Statistician.
- Do you hold M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Biostatistics ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, etc.)?
- Do you have at least 5-7 years of experience in Statistics?
- Are you fluent in French and have Business knowledge in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don’t hesitate and apply now!
Within the Biostatistics & Data Management team, as biostatisticians you provide statistical expertise and support in the development of prophylactic or therapeutic vaccines.
Amongst the 90 statisticians part of an international team and devoted to the discovery and development of vaccines, an expanding team of about 10 statisticians/statistical programmers are providing statistical expertise to the cancer immunotherapeutic clinical development.
Currently two Phase III studies are ongoing in non-small cell lung cancer and melanoma. Statisticians team is a growing team sharing and learning from each other, creative, always looking for new and better ways to do the job, focus on performance but recognize there is no achievement without integrity.
As senior biostatistician in the oncology statistical team, you will:
- Participate in the cancer immunotherapeutic development plan (trial designs, sample sizes, interim analysis, etc.) in collaboration with clinical development managers and safety physicians.
- In particular, provide strategic, statistical, and scientific input into clinical development planning
- Be responsible for the statistical designs of clinical trials, creating statistical sections for study synopses and protocols
- Input in study set up (case report forms, database, randomization)
- Explore new statistical approaches and methodologies through innovative and creative thinking
- Interact with regulatory authorities
- Propose and evaluate the performance of statistical methods in order to prepare statistical analysis plans
- Perform statistical analysis, run simulations and discuss with internal and external experts
- Support scientific writers and clinicians to correctly interpret the statistical results and align them with the clinical report conclusions
- Write the statistical sections of clinical study reports, statistical publications and prepare materials for publications and create statistical text for clinical study communications
- You hold M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Biostatistics ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, etc.)
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience in Statistics
- You have good knowledge of statistical approaches applied in cancer clinical trials with a focus on survival analysis techniques
- You have a comprehensive understanding of applied statistical principles and modeling in the design and analysis of clinical trials
- You have experience in statistical or clinical trial methodology research and presentations on statistical methods, clinical trial design, and analysis
- You are able to easily communicate with different functions: clinicians, scientists, data managers, scientific writers, commercials, etc. in an international, multi-cultural environment
- You are compliant with internal Standard Operating Procedures and regulatory guidelines
- You are proficient in SAS knowledge or other statistical software is an asset
- You are fluent in French and Business knowledge in English
+32 10 68 53 30