For one of our clients located in Wavre, I’m actively looking for a Health Economics Support.
- Do you hold a Master level in Health Economics or Life Sciences background?
- Do you have 5 years’ experience in Health Economics?
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don’t hesitate and apply now!
As Health Economics Support you will support the health economics activities for one or more vaccines by developing HE models and managing HE studies.
- You contribute to the country model adaptations of the country by sorting model inputs, constructing base case, run simulations and conduct sensitivity analyses
- Based on priorities, you provide country assistance in the process of customizing the core model to the local needs and requirements
- You contribute in model report writing for potential country HTA submissions, and to compilation of presentations to key stakeholders
- You generate supportive model guidance documents
- You contribute to potential model publication(s)
Global technical support
- You give technical support for dynamic transmission model in Microsoft Excel/Visual Basic (Huels 2014, Epidemiol. Infec. (2014), 14, 2000-2012)
- You adjust the economic model structure in Microsoft excel based on country-specific needs
- You give technical support for static model in formulation (based on priorities, possibly but not necessarily):
- You develop deterministic and probabilistic sensitivity analysis components of core model as well as budget impact model
- You hold minimum Master level in Health Economics or Life Sciences background
- You have ideally 5 year experience in Health Economics. Preferred experience in public health and/or vaccine Analyse and development of HE models
- You have good knowledge in statistics and in epidemiology
- You have good communication skills
- You are team player
- You have good adaptability skills
- You have following ICT Skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Treeage, Excel, Matlab
- You are fluent in English