For several clients, we are looking for enthusiastic Junior Pharmaceutical Consultants:
- Do you have a Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in a paramedical area, biomedical or pharmaceutical sciences?
- Are you fluent in English and do you have good knowledge of Dutch and/or French?
- Are you meticulous, quality-oriented and possess good communication skills?
Your career in the Pharmaceutical Industry is waiting for you!
As a Junior Pharmaceutical Consultant you can start your career in diverse domains (Clinical Research, Production, ...), each one with a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
Data Management/ Database Validation
- Review of electronic case report forms (eCRF’s)
- Check clinical databases on inconsistent, missing and incorrect data
- Generate queries towards the sites in order to get the data clean
- Review functional specifications for database-tools
- Create test steps and validation documents for User Acceptance Testing
- Coordinate all trial and sponsor related trainings and oversee that training programs are followed and documented
- Organize User Acceptance Testing
- Communications with all involved parties
Clinical Trial Associate
- Follow-up on clinical trial administration, meeting coordination, minute taking, travel arrangements, faxing, copying and mailing
- Review of study documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy
- Completion of relevant Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) fields, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project study plan
- Liaison with study sites and establishment of good communication lines with various departments
- You are the single point of contact between the clinical study team (internal & external) and project manager
Quality Assurance Assistant
- Administrative support (prepare meetings, correspondence, archiving, ...)
- Support to QA Manager, Qualified Person and Quality Assurance Officer
- Preparation of releases and maintain the overview of all releases
- Support in the repackaging process
- To handle the reference standard request from the authorities
- To give support in the artwork process
- Support in the receipt of scientific questions, adverse events and complaints (backup)
- Support in the management of returned products
- Temperature management (data loggers used during transport)
- Quarterly RIZIV reporting on sequential labeling.
- Archiving of release samples, artworks,…
- Bachelor in the paramedical area, Bachelor Medical Management Assistant, Master Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences, Master in Medicine, PhD in a scientific field …
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- Eye for detail, quality-oriented and well-organized
- Good communication skills, team player
- a first experience is a plus
+32 15 21 11 04