One of our clients, a contract research organization, is expanding its team. Therefore we have an interesting and challenging position for a Medical advisor.
- Do you have a medical degree?
- Do you have experience with clinical operations, safety, regulatory and/or medical affairs?
- Are you Belgian based and do you speak English fluently?
Then don't hesitate to apply!
Under the direction of the Managing Director, the Medical advisor assists and oversees the clinical business units of the company.
- Provide guidance and oversight to the Clinical Operations, Safety, and Medical Writing groups.
- Work with the Core Laboratory group to develop procedures, analyze images, and consult with the client on imaging-related issues.
- Define strategy and provide lead interaction with Sponsors, the FDA, and other regulatory bodies to ensure compliance and foster patient safety.
- Serve as a clinical and medical advisor to the research team.
- Engage in business development opportunities.
- Help to build and expand the company’s KOL network.
- Represent the company in meetings, conferences, and other affairs of an administrative and/or clinical nature.
- Medical Degree
- Minimum 10 years of post-residency clinical experience
- Knowledge of vascular, endovascular, coronary and valves procedures
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and procedures
- Effective interpersonal relationships and problem solving skills
- Ability to provide leadership and mentoring to staff
- May require working evenings and weekends.
- The employee must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek assistance as appropriate.
+32 15 21 11 04