For one of our clients located in the south-west of Brussels, we are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Study Coordinator.
Do you have a University Degree in Life Sciences?
Do you have a first experience in the clinical Trials environment?
Are you fluent in English (oral and written)?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
As a Clinical Study Coordinator, you operate within a team of 6 Clinical Project Manager. You interact with several clinical departments/functions: Regulatory/Pharmacy/Laboratory/Recruitment/Finance/Nurses & Physicians.
- You manage the execution of assigned clinical trials/projects (Phase I & IIa clinical trials) and act as the main Point of Contact (POC).
- You participate in study coordination activities
- You maintain a very effective communication (facilitating meetings, ensure clarity of processes, contingency plan)
- You deal with project planning and budgeting (tracking timelines/milestones/budget & resources)
- You manage CRF design & data quality/consistency.
- You ensure that the assigned clinical trials are carried out properly following ICH-GCP, scientific, medical, and ethical principles, within regulatory requirements/guidelines, and standard operating procedures (SOP) and following the recommendations of our client's Clinical Project Manager Lead
- You have a University Degree in Life Sciences and you have a first experience in a clinical trials environment.
- You have a first experience in project management within a clinical environment
- You are fluent in English
- You have strong communication skills
- You have a strong scientific mindset
- You are well-organized
+32 10 68 53 30