Our client in Antwerp (West) has a dynamic Validation & Regulatory Quality Project.
And for this project, they are looking for a Validation & Regulatory Quality Associate.
- Have a master degree in sciences?
- Have several years of experience in GMP/Quality/Engineering?
- Keep a critical mind in your work?
Then you are the one we are looking for!
You are responsible for the validation & registration process for all equipment (HVAC, filling lines, autoclaves, computer systems ...) and the single point of contact for validation and compliance within this production unity.
- SPOC for specific processes (HVAC, sterilisation, calibration ...)
- Validation and registration authority in investment projects for adjustments and new installations
- Focus on product quality and compliance
- Work together with the technical experts to build up a validation plan and finale review of all system validation reports
- Master in sciences
- Broad interest with natural affinity for quality & processes
- Professional way of working
- Some years of experience in
- Engineering in a GMP environment
- Quality department
- Testing & valdation
Anneleen De Vos
015 21 11 04
For the full job description, please feel free to contact me!