For a client in the region of Zaventem/Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe, we are looking for a CTA.
- in the possession of a (para)medical bachelor degree?
- fluent in Dutch, English and French?
- familiar with GCP and clinical trials?
Then you are the CTA we are looking for!
- Assemble and provide support for timely Clinical Trial Submissions and availability of Essential Documents for clinical trials.
- Interactions with 3rd party vendors or with support groups such as ancillary supplies management
- Assemble and track availability of essential documents required for study conduct
- QC of trial binders and other study documentation for completeness, consistency and accuracy.
- Other operational and project support activities, like:
- Archiving and/or accountability for completeness of Trial Master File
- Update, maintain and monitor Clinical Trial Management System
- Follow-up/check return or destruction of study drug
- Updating of clinical and study planning databases
Specific requirements (skills) or experience for the assignment:
- Bachelor degree e.g. medical assistant, or paramedical education with relevant work experience in clinical research field
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Organization and planning skills
- Communication skills (written and verbal) in local languages English, Dutch, French
- Computer skills: e.g. professional using of MS Office programs for daily business
- Good understanding of the clinical research processes
- Understanding of the ICH/GCP
015 21 11 04