For a client in the region of Puurs/Bornem, we are now looking for a Validation Engineer!
- Do you have an engineering or pharmacist degree?
- Do you work in an accurate way?
- Do you have a first GMP or Validation experience?
Then you are the Validation Engineer we are looking for!
Today, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated Validation Engineer.
- You are responsible for the set up of validation - and requalification documents and test protocols
- You are responsible for the set up and training of validation procedures
- You approve documents (after getting the appropriate training)
- You handle non-conformities, work on problem definitions and CAPA's
- You are also responsible for the tracing and analysis of deviations/disruptions in validated systems
- Engineering or pharmacy degree
- You are able to work independently and accurately
- You are social-minded and pose yourself as a real team player
- You have a basic knowledge of IT and experience with MS Office
- A first GMP or validation experience is a strong asset!
Anneleen De Vos
015 21 11 04
For the full job description, please contact me!