For one of our leading clients, South-Antwerp area, we are looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Assistant:
- Do you have a first experience in Clinical Research?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English and have a fair knowledge of French?
- And are you deadline-oriented with a strong sense of quality and teamwork?
Then this could be your ideal job opportunity!
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you are responsible for the support of the Clinical Study Leads, coordinate all logistical aspects of the clinical trials and act as a point of contact for the Clinical Trial Team.
- You perform QC checks on the TMF (Trial Master File) and provide input in CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System)
- You ensure the archiving of the study documents in accordance with GCP (Good Clinical Practice) and relevant SOPs
- You provide administrative support in the organization of Investigator Meetings and maintain contacts with the external vendors
- You attend the clinical operations meetings and coordinate the meeting minutes/ timely reporting to all involved parties.
- You prepare and maintain the different trial-related trackers
- You provide administrative support to the Project Managers in the set-up and follow-up of the trials
- You are accountable for the requests for insurances
- Minimum a Professional Bachelor degree
- First experience in Clinical Research/ similar position
- Good knowledge of English & Dutch (spoken/written), French knowledge is an asset
- Team player, sense of accountability
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Service oriented approach, flexible and proactive towards changing needs of the business
015 21 11 04