Due to an increased workload at the pharmacovigilance department, our client is looking for a new team member.
- Are you interested in a part time job? (2 days one week / 3 days following week)
- Do you have a first experience in drug safety?
- Are you trilingual?
Then don't hesitate to apply as soon as possible!
As pharmacovigilance officer you develop and maintain specific aspects of the local Pharmacovigilance system, in line with local and global SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Individual case handling and documentation (ECR operator)
- Responsibility for specific aspects of the local PV system as assigned by the ASR (e.g. training activities, SOP maintenance, documentation) and act as back-up for certain PV activities performed by other PV staff (e.g. ASR back-up)
- Maintain awareness of certain aspects of the local PV system, and how they are linked with other affiliate requirements and activities
- Detect potential issues early and ensure appropriate communication to the ASR.
- Degree in medical/scientific discipline or equivalent by experience
- Dedication to work with tight timelines, accuracy, liability and conscientiousness combined with high flexibility to respond to changing environment and requirements
- Organizational and documentation skills (proven experience)
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- PC literate: Ms Word, Ms Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Acrobat, …
015 21 11 04