For one of our clients located in the Flemish Brabant, we are actively looking for CRA's.
- Hold a Master degree in biological or (para-) medical sciences?
- Have at least 3 years of experience in clinical research, including a successful experience in on-site monitoring of clinical trials?
- Have a fluent knowledge of the following languages : German OR French and Dutch OR English and any other European language?
Then, you might be the enthusiastic and open-minded Clinical Research Associate we are looking for!
As Clinical Research Associate, you are responsible for site and/or project management related to clinical trials and core laboratory activities.
You ensure that milestones, timelines, budgets and quality of such trials or projects, as outlined by the applicable study protocols or manuals, monitoring plans, SOPs, and applicable regulations and policies are met.
- You oversee and coordinate progress of clinical study and core laboratory projects at the participating centers and/or clients.
- You ensure that the rights and well-being of subjects are protected, that the reported study data are accurate, complete, and verifiable from source documents, and that the study is conducted in accordance with protocol, standard operating procedures, ISO/GCP and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- You provide support in start-up, enrollment, follow up and closure of clinical trial and core laboratory activities.
- You develop solutions to a variety of complex problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- You plan and organize non-routine tasks w/approval.
- You establish and cultivate a wide range of business relationships to facilitate completion of assignments.
- You may interact with vendors.
- You participate in determining goals and objectives for projects.
- You may lead projects within the function or department and/or represents a specialized field in larger project teams. You influence middle management on business solutions.
- You represent the organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- You interact with senior internal management and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- You use discretion, diplomacy and tact to resolve difficult situations. You may escalate serious issues to management.
- You participate in the development and coaching of less experienced staff.
- You hold a Master degree in biological or (para-) medical sciences.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in clinical research, including a successful experience in on-site monitoring of clinical trials.
- If you have knowledge in interventional oncology and medical devices, it is a big asset.
- You have a fluent knowledge of the following languages : German OR French and Dutch OR English and any other European language.
- You hold a driving license.
- You have a strong experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You have exceptional oral and written communications skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are team player towards the study teams.
- You have a demonstrated ability to make timely and well-reasoned decisions.
- You have a demonstrated ability to effectively and persuasively communicate verbally and in writing.
- You have a demonstrated ability to identify and adapt to shifting priorities and competing demands.
- You are able to maintain composure in difficult circumstances.
- You feel challenged by creating metrics to measure performance.
- You are sensitive to cultural differences.
+32 10 68 53 30
Our client is a CRO and the CRA's are dedicated to a project for one sponsor. The role implies travel abroad in European countries. The frequency of the travels is different from one week to another, it is approximately equivalent to 5-6 days per month.