For one of our clients located in Anderlecht, we are urgently looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Research Recruiter.
- Do you have an administrative related degree?
- Do you have 1 year of experience in an Administrative position?
- Are you fluent in French and in English with a B2 level in Dutch?
Then, you might be the colleague we are looking for !
As a Clinical Research Recruiter, you have several responsibilities.
- You develop and maintain unit volunteer recruitment capability to conduct a broad range of exploratory development studies
- You recruit, orient, schedule and ensure compensation for all volunteers and subjects participating in clinical research studies
- You ensure that recruitment procedures are carried out properly following ICH GCP, scientific, medical, and ethical principles, within regulatory requirements/guidelines, and standard operating procedures
- You assist in different secretarial, financial, regulatory and clinical trials source documentation related matters (e.g. Managing volunteers phone calls and visits, recording study data, maintaining source documentation, updating volunteer database specific to study participation, assistance in organizing meetings and travels, diary and meetings management, letters and mail administration, purchasing/orders management, contact with the suppliers, budgets set up and management, monthly expenses justification, bank account management, payment of the volunteers,…)
- You participate in protocol related activities such as assistance in the review of the informed consent documents for assigned protocols, respond to queries specific to subject data collection, act as witness for the study medication administration in accordance with protocol.
- You have an Administrative related degree and a first experience in an Administrative position.
- You are fluent in French and in English and you have a B2 level in Dutch
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or clinical trials sector is a strong asset
- You are flexible in term of working hours (available as from 07h15 till 17h18 - should be flexible within the team to make different schedule)
- You have strong organizational and communication skills
- You have a strong team spirit
- You are available immediately
+32 10 68 53 30