For one of our clients in the region of Mechelen we are looking for an enthusiastic CTA:
- Do you have a talent for administration and are you interested in the Pharmaceutical Industry?
- Are you fluent in English with a good knowledge of Dutch?
- And do you have an eye for details and quality?
Then a job as Clinical Trials Assistant is definitely something for you!
The key purpose of this role is to assist the trial projects and to support the clinical research team. Working in a team environment, you will work closely together with your team, your colleague CTAs as well as with other departments and clients.
- General administrative assistance to the Clinical Research Team (Project Manager/CRAs)
- Preparing, updating, follow-up of paper & electronic filing of trial-related documents (TMF)
- Preparing of study binders for in-house and site use
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of submission packages to the Ethics Committees/Institutional Review Board
- Correspondence with internal and external clients
- Attending team meetings, writing meeting minutes and/or reports
- Arranging and follow-up of meetings, i.e. investigator meetings, general meetings
- Arranging international travel requests
- Entering, updating and tracking of records in the Clinical Trial Management System
- Handling of study supplies (incl. shipments, tracking, ...)
- Bachelor degree, such as ‘(Medical) Office Management/ Management Assistant’ or equivalent by experience
- Excellent knowledge of English, good level of Dutch
- Good communication skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Interested in the use of multiple databases
- A real team player
- Well-organized, precise and with an eye for details
- A first experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or Medical sector is a plus
+ 32 15 21 11 04