For a client in Antwerp, we are now looking for a Clinical Trial Pharmacist!
Can you check all the below boxes?
- Master in pharmaceutical sciences?
- Looking for an experience which allows you to work on Clinical Trials?
- Looking for flexible working hours (with occasional weekend work of maximum two hours)?
- Fluent in Dutch and English?
Yes, yes yes?! Then don't hesitate and apply or ask for more information.
The Pharmacist is responsible for the (non) Investigational Medicinal Product ((n-)IMP) Management for the clinical trials executed within the Clinical Pharmacology Unit Antwerpen.
1. Receipt, Check and Release of Incoming (n-)IMP
Ensure the (n-)IMPs are handled according to the GCP, GMP and GDP guidelines. Document and check all related documents.
2. Storage of (n-)IMP
Ensure the (n-)IMPs are stored according to the GCP, GMP and GDP guidelines.
3. Pharmacy Inventory
Ensure that a complete tracking and accountability of the trial medication is kept.
4. Handling and Storage of Blind Randomization Information
Ensure the storage and handling of blind randomization lists. Ensure blinding is maintained during the study.
5. Answering IMP related questions and questions related to other trial medications.
6. Handling of Pharmacy Documents
Preparation and completion of dispensing and production protocols. Completion of pharmacy accountability documents. Set up of dispensing and annex 13 labels based on the protocol and other relevant (sponsor) information.
7. Ordering specific materials needed for dispensing and production
8. Dispensing and production of trial medication in case of randomization, blinded actions, reconstitution before administration.
9. Management of (n-)IMP in Quarantine
10. Management of Returned (n-)IMP or Destruction of (n-)IMP
11. Management of Comparator Medication
12. Re-labeling of (n-)IMP
- University degree in pharmaceutical sciences
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Sense for structure, organization, precision, accuracy, analysis, synthesis, prioritizing and problem-solving
- Good observing capacities
- Sense of responsibility, integrity, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Team as well as an individual player
- Quality minded attitude
015 21 11 04