At the moment we are looking for a Country Manager for Belgium for one of our clients for a long-term assignment.
- Is your English fluent and do you have a good knowledge of Dutch and French?
- Are you a confident decision-maker who knows when to ask advice?
- Do you have knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry or do you have experience in logistics and/or supply chain?
Then you are maybe the candidate we are looking for! So do not hesitate and apply today to find out more.
- Commercial local responsible for PI sales in Belgium and Luxemburg
- Responsible for local sales
- Budgeting, planning activities short term
- Clear role in outlining the future commercial strategy
- Establish the client as a trusted supplier towards the retail segment as well as within the hospital sector
- Execute on growth strategy for the client in Belgium
- Secure sustainable sales for long term effect
- Establish for profitable continuous growth
- Contact with hospitals, pharmacists and whole sales
- Preferable mid or long term university degree and/or commercial education
- Experience in logistics and/or supply chain is a big plus
- Good English skills is a must
- Skills: self-drive, good communicator, flexible, hard worker