For one of our clients, we are looking for an IT Compliance Specialist.
- Do you have a degree in IT, sciences or engineering?
- Do you have experience in computerized system validation?
- Are you fluent in English and in French?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for!
As IT Compliance Specialist, you ensure that IT systems comply with standards (e.g. GxP, Sarbanes-Oxley, Privacy) throughout the system lifecycle.
- You identify IT compliance controls that comply with standards.
- You verify that IT compliance controls are tested successfully prior to system release.
- You ensure that fit-for-purpose project documentation (if relevant) is delivered according to quality standards.
- You provide advice on compliance control identification, testing and monitoring process improvement.
- You act as an IT compliance point of contact during the system lifecycle.
- You assist during the audit and participate in the inspection readiness program.
- You assist in the evaluation of IT risks.
- You have a Master degree in IT, sciences or engineering. Other degrees are acceptable with appropriate education, training and/or experience indicating a sound understanding of computerized information systems and business processes.
- If you have a Certification in computer system validation or equivalent, it is a plus.
- You have excellent problem solving, stakeholder management, conflict resolution, communication, and writing skills.
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- You have a good understanding of IT processes (e.g. ITIL), the IT validation model (e.g. GAMP), key regulated business processes and information system risks and controls.
- You have a good understanding of Pharmaceutical (GMP/GCP/GLP) regulations is an asset.
- You have a good professional experience in computer system validation/qualification, IT Quality Assurance, IT audits or IT compliance assessments.
- If you have SAP knowledge, it is a plus.
- You have general knowledge of IT infrastructure
- You have a good experience in a pharmaceutical environment
+32 10 68 53 30