For one of our clients located in the East of Brussels, we are looking for an enthusiastic (Junior) Clinical Project Manager.
Do you have a Master Degree or a PhD in Life Sciences?
Do you have an experience in oncology?
Are you fluent in English (oral and written)?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don't hesitate and apply now!
As a Clinical Project Manager, your challenge is to coordinate projects from an operational and a logistical point of view.
- You steer and coordinate the clinical trial at any time of its life cycle.
- You drive the team for reaching deadlines and milestones towards a successful completion.
- You communicate with the partners and team members at regular intervals, report potential roadblocks to your managers and come with pragmatic solutions.
- You have a Master Degree in Life Sciences (a PhD is an asset)
- You have an experience in oncology (knowledge in radiation oncology/imaging is an asset)
- You are talented with excellent communication skills with the ability to successfully establish peer relationships within the team and effective interaction with external partners
- You are a natural team leader
- You master the English language fluently both verbal and written
- Any previous experience in the clinical trials environment is an asset.
- You have thorough experience with MS Office tools and database management systems
+32 10 68 53 30