To meet the upcoming demand of several of our clients in the Pharmaceutical Sector, we are looking for Junior Regulatory Affairs Administrators.
- Do you have a University Degree related to Life Sciences?
- Do you have a first experience in Regulatory Affairs or did you accomplish an additional training, specifically in Regulatory Affairs (+ internship)
- Are you fluent in English?
Then you might be the candidate we are looking for. Don’t hesitate and apply now!
As a Regulatory Affairs Administrator, you work within the Regulatory Affairs Unit.
- You prepare, handle, distribute and file submissions to national Competent Authorities, Central/Local Ethics committees throughout the European continent.
- You work according to standard operating procedures, European Directives and applicable country legislation
- You develop expertise in assigned territories and general clinical trial environment.
- You contribute to building and improving internal processes
- You are responsible for document management, including maintenance of working paper and electronic files and tracking of regulatory documentation within the E-TMF
- You interact with the internal clinical teams, regulators and scientific network
Responsibilities and career opportunities are adapted depending on the candidate's skills.
- You have a university degree in life sciences
- You have an experience in Regulatory Affairs related to clinical trials environment (CRO or university/ hospital or pharmaceutical industry) or, you accomplished an additional training, specifically in Regulatory Affairs (+ internship)
- You are proficient in English (oral and written), any other language is an asset.
- You are proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint, skills in SharePoint are an asset
- You have the ability to cope with and meet tight timelines when required.
- You are able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- You are able to work independently as well as part of a team
- You have strong organization, time-management and communication skills
- You have an excellent attention to details
010 68 53 30